Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Again, one more time...


Race City
Originally uploaded by homeychan
Well here we go again! The car is back at the dealer to see if they can fix the CEL, looking at swapping exhaust with a stock one. Should get car back in a couple days and we’ll see what happens.
I have another 2009 B8 2.0T A4 loaner and it actually seems to work, no transmission trouble and all the electronics work.
I attached a video to this post, I was at race City last week for a Legend car race school and at the end they let us do a couple laps in our cars on the oval. I did 2 laps behind that Cadillac SRX, the car sounds amazing. I wish I did more so I could post the full recording. That SRX was hauling, I don’t think I have ever seen an SUV go that fast until the power steering pump blew up! All the videos and pics are on my flickr site (http://www.flickr.com/homeychan ).

No comments:

Post a Comment