Thursday, August 6, 2009

Burn it all!

Audi Canada called me because of my comments on a service survey, I pointed out that Audi sucks and I would never buy another one or wish one on my worst enemy, but my dealer is amazing and have gone above and beyond to help me. So the guy from Audi called, I tell him Audi sucks and the dealer is great and he says “thanks, I am glad you have had such a positive experience with Audi” I had to clarify with the dealer, he says “great, thanks for filling out the survey!” - Wow but I guess these are call centre people with no authority.
Dealer called, partial removal of engine to replace AC compressor, still troubleshooting CEL errors, mechanic thinks wire may have been pinched with short throw shifter install, because tranny had to be lowered. Tranny does not have to be lowered for shifter install; install is done from inside the cab of car with 5 tools, not rocket science. Besides this dealer is taking responsibility for repairs and service manager and writer are great. This is still going to cost me 2 to 3k again, I wish the car would catch on fire except I would get screwed by insurance, so that can’t happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment