Monday, May 25, 2009

Audi Phone Messages

(5/5):"Hello this message is for Ryan Fernandes, this is Constable Shannon calling from the Calgary police service. We're just it's Glenmore Audi and we're just trying to talk to you to to take your complaint. So, perhaps you could call me back ASAP you can reach me on my cell phone tonight xxx-x013 again it's Constable Shannon. Thank you very much." - spoken through SpinVoxUNKNOWN

->From the day my stereo was stolen out of my car

(5/7):"Hello this is Richard for Mr Fernandez this is Maria Vasquez calling from Audi Canada. I just wanted to further touch base with you to let you know that I'm still evaluating your concern. I am working with some internal resources in relationship to them I do not have any additional information but I will follow up with you again on Monday. If you have questions please feel free to contact me at 8008222834." - spoken through SpinVoxUNKNOWN

-> I think this was the one empathetic Audi rep

(5/13):"Yes hi Mr Fernandez this is Christopher here with Audi's Corporate offices. I'm actually with Audi Canada. I hope all is well there Mr Fernandez. Make sure wanted to supervise us here. I do wanna touch base with you. If you like to give us a call back at 8008222834 Mr Fernandez. If if I'm not available ___ just leave them a good phone number and a time for me to reach you. Thank you so much. Bye bye." - spoken through SpinVoxUNKNOWN

-> Sounds so easy but you can never get a hold of this guy and he always calls back in 24 to 48 hours.

(5/20):"Yes Mr ___ this is Christopher over here with Audi sir hope all is well their. ___ I did wanna touch base with you seem that theirs been some some involvement here in the case you know I do wanna give you our position in a way as well. The number is to get us back here is always is 8008222834. Thank you." - spoken through SpinVox

-> Message once they found out a lawyer was calling asking for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment