Monday, November 2, 2009

2010 MAZDASPEED 3


MazdaSpeed32010
Originally uploaded by homeychan
Got to drive a brand new 2010 Mazda Speed 3 this weekend, it’s a pretty fun car. Has nice blue lighting inside the car to help you see in the dark. Has pretty good power from the Turbo, but seems to run out of power before redline. The car handles fairly well and if I had one I would probably stop braking for all corners and just stay on the gas, it’s a really nimble little car. Doesn’t have the solid feeling of the Mercedes, Audi or Cadillac and this is apparent the first time you close the doors. It has nice pedals stock and a shorter throw shifter. I had the car going pretty good through some corners and put the ABS and stability control to task, it was fun but seems to lack a bit of brake bite when you need to stop in a hurry. I am going to get some good outside pictures and post on my flickr site. Hopefully my friend still talks to me and lets me drive it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment