Tuesday, November 10, 2009

4 Weeks and Counting


2005 S4
Originally uploaded by homeychan
Well this is week 4 and I still don’t have my car back. I imagine i will get it back when the snow really comes, either way i guess I will have to wait for next year to hopefully enjoy the car. It’s almost like I own this 2010 2.0 B8 A4, too bad I don’t like it and want my car back. Have not heard back from dealer and will have to follow up with them later this week. Been trolling the forums and see a few more issues with this 4.2 engine and oil consumption. Another complaint I have about this B8 A4, is the delay in response when you get on the gas. It seems like forever before the car does anything, it improves if you push the “sport” button but otherwise, man is it slow to go. Nothing like trying to clear an intersection and waiting for the car to decide to go, as vehicles approach you. I have attached a nice picture of the car, just a little dark, but wheels look good, *sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment