Sunday, January 24, 2010

Misery loves company!


CaR
Originally uploaded by homeychan

People find my blog and posts on the forums, I just recieved another question from another guy with issues, it is below:

"I took the car in for oil consumption issues. Audi tried to fix car while under warranty. After my warraty expired oil consumption grew worse. Now they want to replace the short block. I hope it is not at my expense. waiting to here if it will be. I have a lawyer and filed suit for breach of warranty. Any help from your experience would be great.

Thanks,"

This isn't the only engine with oil consumption problems either, the 2.0 is probably the most popular and suffers from the same issue, one local dealer has 4 of them with issues and Audi has not been much help.

No comments:

Post a Comment