Friday, November 5, 2010

These cars are perfect


LED DRLs
Originally uploaded by homeychan
For all those people that say this problem is'nt real, why are there so many posts with people having short blocks replaced?

"My short block was replaced a couple of months ago under CPO warranty.

Cost me $100 deductible...they said it was a ~$20k job.

I was always kind of sceptical about extended warranties. Not any more!"

Read the extended blog here: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/319856-Oil-Consumption?p=5857971#post5857971

2 comments:

  1. They fuck threw the drive threw.....they fuck you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
    Scrap Car Removal
    Car Removal

    ReplyDelete